Empowerment’s Donation Wish List
Empowerment’s clothes closet accepts business casual work clothes for women who are preparing to enter the workforce. We are making a special request for the following items:
- Black slip-resistant shoes ( women’s sizes 6 to 10)
- Tennis Shoes (women’s sizes 6 to 10)
- Black steel-toe boots (women’s sizes 6 to 10)
- Black Dress Pants (all sizes, especially 2X and over)
- Button-up solid white and solid black shirts (all sizes, short-and long-sleeved)
- Black socks
- Bras (all sizes)
- NEW Women’s Underwear (all sizes)
Our Individual Placement and Support (IPS) supported employment program relies on these items to help place job-seeking women in positions of employment. We also accept monetary donations in the form of VISA gift cards ($10.00, $20.00, and $30.00 denominations). We give these out as incentives for job obtainment and retention. We also welcome monetary donations that would go towards any other clothes or tools that our participants need to start the job.
Anything that you donate will help our cause. Donations are tax-deductible, and you will receive a letter as proof of your donation. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Devin Tempton at email@example.com or (303) 320-1989 x213.