- Acudetox is ear acupuncture for whose experiencing drug cravings, anxiety, and sleeplessness
- Beyond Violence addresses violence prevention and risk reduction for women who are learning to manage their aggression.
- Changing Directions is an interactive health and environmental group. Learn new ways to be healthy and earth friendly. *Pro-Social Activity
- Chrysalis is a support group for women involved in sex work
- DBT – Mindfulness & Your Emotions focuses on mindfulness, interpersonal effectiveness, emotion regulation, and distress tolerance Drug & Alcohol Education is a drug/alcohol treatment group
- Drug and Alcohol Education is a drug/alcohol treatment group.
- Mental Wellness is a educational group focusing on how trauma, mental illness & substance abuse effect the brain.
- Pathway to Success uses a psycho-educational and skills-building approach to increase women’s understanding of the associations among addiction, trauma, mental health disorders, sexual risk behaviors, and financial stability.
- Relapse Prevention is drug/alcohol treatment group that focuses on building cognitive and behavioral skills.
- Seeking Safety is an integrated trauma, mental health and drug/alcohol treatment group.
- Trauma Narrativeis a discussion and writing group for women who have experienced trauma.
The Empowerment Program, Inc.
1600 York Street, Denver, CO 80206
Phone: 303-320-1989 ♦ fax: 303-320-3987
Wednesdays at 1:30 pm
Please call 303-320-1989 ext. 238 to make an appointment!